Voice Mail Quick Start Guide
Before using your Voice Mailbox for the 1st time, you must set FOUR things:
· You must record your NAME
· You must create a new PASSWORD
· You must record your PERSONAL GREETING
· You must ACTIVATE YOUR GREETING
1. Press “Chk, Mag’s”
2. When the Voice Mail System answers, enter your Extension Number and #
3. When prompted for your PASSWORD, press just #
4. You will now be prompted to record your NAME. Do so at the Beep
5. Press 1 at the end of your Name
6. Press *-# to approve your Name (If you want to change it, you will have a opportunity later)
7. You will now be prompted to create a new PASSWORD from 4 to 15 digits long.
8. Enter your new PASSWORD, and press #
9. To confirm your PASSWORD, re-enter it and press #
10. Press 3 to record your PERSONAL GREETING
11. Press 1 to select GREETING
12. Press 1 again to select Greeting Number 1
13. Press 1 once again to RECORD the Greeting.
14. Wait for the BEEP, and record your Personal Greeting
15. At the END of your Greeting, press 1
16. Press 2-3 to PLAYBACK your new Greeting. If you want to re-record it, press 2-3 and return to step 14
17. Press *-# to APPROVE your Greeting
18. Finally, press 0 to ACTIVATE this greeting.
· Your mailbox is now set up. Refer to the USER GUIDE for information on other features.
· If you only got as far as Recording you NAME and Setting your PASSWORD, press Chk Msg’s, enter your Extension Number and #, your Password and #, then continue from Step 10.